Wednesday, February 8, 2012

#1 Blogs that I Like

One blog I really enjoy looking at and reading is Seaofshoes.com!
The author is Jane Aldridge, and I love how effortlessly fabulous she is.
She loves vintage clothing and dresses to impress every single day.
This is one of the first fashion blogs I started reading, which helped change my 
career path from being a medical lawyer to being a fashion merchandiser

Another blog I really enjoy is TheStyleRookie.com!
The author of this blog is little Tavi, and I use the word little because she's only 15 years old.
Even at such a young age, Miss Tavi has already created a very popular fashion blog and has even been featured in TeenVogue Magazine.
She also has her own website called RookieMag.com which is like an online magazine for teenage girls.

And finally, I recently stumbled upon a blog call KateLovesMe.net.
The author is Pelayo Diaz Zapico.
I really enjoy how he posts his different daily outfits, and also reviews fashion shows that he likes. 
I also think he has incredible style and I just adore how urban and trendy it is!
This is definitely a blog I'll be keeping up with.

1 comment:

  1. I love TAVI too!! She is so unique and I find it so inspiring/refreshing. I haven't checked out sea of shoes but after that one picture, thats exactly where I'm going!

    http://jimpricute.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete