Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Neiman Marcus May Look Book

          Look books are a great way to browse the clothing lines in a store, and to see what's new and hot. I love flipping through a store's look book to see what clothing they determine to be trendy and fashionable, compared to what I believe. 

          Neiman Marcus definitely hit the nail on the head in their May look book and I loved a lot of the styles and trends they included. The floral prints, tribal dresses, and garden party pastel looks they picked up on were right on point. 

          However, I didn't see anything about the color orange pop up, which surprised me. From what I've been hearing, seeing, and reading, orange is definitely our key color for this season. I'll definitely have to keep a lookout and see if they include a little blurb about it in their April look book. 

          But anyways, here are some images I snagged from their online look book (which you can view for yourself here!) that caught my eye the most. Let me know what you think, and post about what looks were your favorite! 















No comments:

Post a Comment